WordPress is probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. If your hotel's page lives there, here is how to add your hotel's widget to your website.
It should look like:
<script src="https://i.arimg.net/widget/arrivedowidget.js" data-host="hotel-faja-de-oro" async></script>
But with your hotel's url slug instead "hotel-faja-de-oro" which is our example here.
In this tutorial, I'm going to show you how this useful plugin works in order to install the Arrivedo's widget easily.
First of all, let's install the plugin:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new
- Search for "Header and Footer Scripts".
- Click "Install Now" and activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts.
Now you have two options to load the file:
- Scripts in header (load inside head tag)
- Scripts in footer (load before closing body tag)
Use the location that match better your needs (see the image below).
- Click "Save settings" button when you're done.
Check your website and see your awesome widget in action.