- To claim your hotel go to www.arrivedo.com and click on 'For Hotels' (or go directly to www.arrivedo.com/hotels)
- Once on the “For Hotels” section, click on ‘Find your hotel’ and a search bar will appear.
- Type in your hotel’s name and it should appear in the search bar.
- Click on your hotel and it will take you to your Neighborhood Guide Page:
- Can't find your hotel? If your hotel isn't registered in our database, you will need to create it. Insert your hotel's name in bar at the bottom and press submit.
- Even if you haven’t claimed your hotel yet, you will find your hotel's empty profile and your location pinned on the map.
- In some cases, your hotel’s profile will be pre-populated with recommendations from a nearby hotel already in Arrivedo. What are you waiting for? It's time to get your own guide.
- Press 'Get your guide'.
- In order to claim a hotel, you will need to sign up. This way you will create an account on Arrivedo that manages this property.
- Fill the form with your email address and a password of your choice.
- Once you fill the form an email will be sent to your inbox so you can validate your account.
- After you validate your account fill the form below with your hotel’s info and press continue.
Congratulations! Your hotel has been claimed.
What comes next?
- You will be receiving an email from the Arrivedo team to verify your identity.
- Once verified, you will be assigned as the admin of your hotel’s profile and contacted with a certified travel writer. This means you will have full access and responsibilities over the hotel’s profile, including:
- Adding writers to create articles for your Neighborhood Guide
- Adding/changing hotel logo
- Publishing and ranking articles for your Neighborhood Guide
- Creating articles using the Arrivedo Editor