Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications. If your hotel's page lives there, here is how to add your hotel's widget to your website.
It should look like:
<script src="https://i.arimg.net/widget/arrivedowidget.js" data-host="hotel-faja-de-oro" async></script>
But with your hotel's url slug instead "hotel-faja-de-oro" which is our example here.
Much like Joomla 2.5, the Joomla 3.x series includes a template editor available within the admin dashboard. The template editor allows you to edit your template directly within your browser. This is helpful and sometimes more efficient than editing files using ftp or another method.
In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps of editing a template file in Joomla 3 in order to install the Arrivedo's widget easily.
- Log into your joomla 3 admin dashboard
- In the top menu, click Extensions and then click Template Manager
- In the left menu, click Templates
- You will see a listing of templates you have installed. Find the template that you are using in your site, and then click the Template Details and Files link.
- Click the file you want to edit
By default, the Editor tab is shown. In the left menu, you will see a listing of files and folders for the template you chose. Click the name of the file you want to edit, in this case we will edit the index.php file.
And you're done!
Check your website and see your awesome widget in action.