To be successful, it is important to find the best contacts to reach out. Don't stress, we will show you the best tips for success!
1. The best people to contact first are those you have previously worked with.
If you have worked with anybody in the hotel, advertising, or public relations industry, you can try reaching out to tell them about your new position at Arrivedo. You can then show them what Arrivedo has to offer and see if it is a potential fit for these companies.
2. Find the right person to approach within a particular hotel.
LinkedIn is the best option to research on who's who at a hotel. You can look up the company first and then look at the company’s employees. You will also be able to send a message to connect with these potential clients.
- For small hostels, boutique, B&Bs and independent hotels: you should look for email addresses of the General Manager or Owner. This is probably the decision maker at the hotel.
- For mid-sized hostels, boutiques and independent hotels: you should look for emails of the General Manager, Marketing Manager or Guest Experience Manager.
- For Chain Hotels: you should look for the email address of the Guest Experience Manager or Marketing Manager.
[Pro Tip: Focus on smaller hotels in smaller cities, as they are easier to sell to.]
D. Contacting Hotels that are Pre listed on Arrivedo.com
We have pre-populated our website with over 200,000 hotels worldwide.
This means that the hotel’s basic information is currently on our platform. However, this does not mean a writer is currently working with the hotel or is a work in progress.
Hotels that have already been signed up
Some of these 200,000 hotels have already been claimed, and are in the works of being created. Please do not reach out to any of these hotels.
We have just read your mind! Now that you know who the best person to contact is, don't waste any time and take a look at the best tips for getting a response.