If you are approaching travel brands such as DMOs, airlines, travel media, bus/train companies, cruises or mobility, send a Direct Message in Slack or email Deborah.
If you are approaching a hotel group and have reached an agreement, these are the steps you should follow.
What to do after the hotel says “Yes”?
- Get the hotel to claim profile in www.arrivedo.com/hotels
- Contact Deborah (Slack or email) to get assigned as a writer for the hotel on the platform.
- Interview the hotel.
- Create the Neighborhood Guide (NG) in no more than 10 days.
- Once you finish the NG, click on the "Finish NG" button in the editor so it can be marked down for review.
- NG is published.
- Share your NG with your hotel contact and send us the introductory email. For more information, take a look at our current Incentive Program.
- Delivery and payment.
- Get the hotel to claim a profile on www.arrivedo.com/hotels
- Once a hotel agrees to work with you, ask them to claim their profile by visiting www.arrivedo.com and clicking “For hotels”/"Claim your hotel".
- We will verify their identity and confirm it.
2. Get assigned as a writer for the hotel on the platform.
a. Notify your Coach.
- Contact Deborah (Slack or email) so you can send her the following information:
- Hotel name
- Hotel website
- Contact name
- Contact email
- How much money you will receive for payment and/or how many nights you will receive for payment
b. You will get assigned as a contributor: This will allow you to create articles for the hotel on the platform.
3. Interview the hotel
- Schedule a date and time to have a 45-minute interview with the hotel.
- Try to interview the hotel’s most knowledgeable staff members of the neighborhood.
- You can find interview guidelines and a sample questionnaire in our How to Best Prepare for an Interview section.
4. Create the Neighborhood Guide
- Go to the “Writer Admin” section.
- Then click, "Start Writing" on the right-hand side.
- Follow our style and format guidelines described in our Help Center section on Writing Neighborhood and Destination Guides.
5. Share for approval from Arrivedo's Content Team
- Once you've finished your articles, click on the "Finish NG" button in your editor so it can be marked down for review and have an editor assigned.
- The editor will revise the text and provide written feedback to the writer with instructions for any necessary improvements.
6. Neighborhood / Destination Guide is published
- Once the NG is published, share it with the hotel using the template as seen at the bottom of this article.
- You are also free to share this URL across your own platforms including your social media pages or personal website.
7. Sharing Your NG With the Hotel
Once your Neighborhood Guide has been published and you're ready to share it with the hotel, you can utilize this template to send off the completed NG.