Negotiating can come easy to some but may be difficult for others. However, once you learn how to negotiate properly you will be set for Arrivedo and your own business. In this section, we will teach you the different ways to make the best of your negotiations.
1. What are you offering?
You are offering the travel brand:
- A 45-minute, in-depth interview with the travel brand’s staff (phone, Skype, or in-person interview).
- An Arrivedo Neighborhood Guide consists of 8 to 10 articles encompassing different themes ranging from routes, convenient tips, restaurants, nightlife, outdoor adventure, cultural activities and more.
- Mapping technology that pins places of interest in relation to the hotel’s location.
- High-quality imagery sourced appropriately.
- Content Ownership (The travel brand will own the content within the Arrivedo platform).
- A unique website URL.
- Easy integrations across your digital channels while centralizing content creation efforts.
2. What are you asking for?
We suggest you ask for the following compensation for 8 to 10 articles:
- $100 - $300 for cash, check, or electronic fund transfer for any type of hotel brand
If you are especially interested in outreaching hotels for free nights:
- 1-2 nights for a high-end, chain, and 5-star hotels.
- 2-3 nights for boutiques, B&B, and independent hotels.
- 4-7 nights for hostels, motels, and lower-end hotels.
However, you are free to sell your writing services for whatever price you may deem. You are the only one who can determine what your work is worth! We have seen writers take many different forms of payment. You can even mix cash, free accommodation, gift cards, buffets, 5-star dinners, and more.