Check out the video below for a breakdown of Arrivedo Neighborhood Guide content!
When it comes to writing titles, please keep the key points below in mind:
- Titles must be short (70 characters max) and accurately describe what the article is about. Remember: concise, engaging, accurate, and SEO-friendly titles are key. For more advice, check out the following article: How to Write Catchy Headlines and Blog Titles Your Readers Can't Resist
- In order to boost the NGs exposure on major search engines, titles must contain valuable keywords. For this, you should use an online keyword generator such as the Ubersuggest tool to help you explore different options.
Check out the video below for a quick tutorial on how to use the Ubbersuggest tool:
Good examples of SEO oriented titles include:
- Top 5 Bars in San Francisco Stanyan Park Hotel
- Upscale Restaurants in La Rambla, Barcelona
- Must-Visit Attractions in Manhattan Recommended by Hotel ABC
- Visit the Best Beaches in Rio de Janeiro
Add title modifiers:
Include words in your titles that may capture a user’s attention and make the articles more clickable when appearing in major search engines. Try to incorporate words like:
- How to…
Also, think about including numbers and emotion to titles (Power Words):
- 10 Best Restaurants in Chicago
- Top 5 Amazing Places to See While in Soho, New York
- 7 Incredible Places to Discover Around the Eiffel Tower
- 5 Adventures Around Mount Fuji Will Blow Your Mind
While creating your titles, try out this SEO formula:
Title modifier + adjective + article theme + in + neighborhood/district/city
- Quick Guide to Savvy Bars in Downtown Chicago
- Must-Try Fusion Restaurants in Lima
- Top 5 Thrilling Adventures in La Paz, etc.
Tip: When writing titles and subheaders remember to capitalize all proper nouns and words longer than three letters. Conjunction words (it, to, in, the, etc.) or words three letters or less should remain lowercase.